Stand on the precipice and let gravity take you down the waterfall.
This ring is made of light blue resin and white “snow” that glows in the dark. The base is a light oak wood, a dense and incredibly strong wood.
- All our rings are handmade by Secret Wood craftsmen. Each ring is unique and different from one another.
- Our rings take approximately 3-4 weeks in production. Please plan accordingly.
- We’ll send you a picture of your ring before we ship it to ensure you are 100% in love with your choice!
- We ship worldwide to all countries.
- Import duty and tax fees may apply in your country. Please take a moment to visit the page of our courier for more information.
Unsure of your ring size? Not a problem! Please click and follow the instructions in the 'Paper Test' to determine your size! To get the most accurate fit, please visit your local jewellers and get sized in American ring standard sizing.
Click here for the full sized image to print
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature - fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
International shipping with tracking number (DHL Express) - $30 USD
USA shipping with tracking number (DHL Express) - $20 USD
Canada shipping with tracking number - $12 USD
Import duty and tax fees may apply in your country. Please take a moment to visit the page of our courier for more information.
Our return policy lasts 30 days from the moment you receive your order. In order to complete a return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
We will replace an item if defective or damaged. We can also exchange for the same item if there are sizing issues. Please visit out FAQ page for more information on our resizing policy.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return or an exchange.